Friday, June 20, 2008

Who needs science?

Ah, Louisiana...

Well, the ridiculous SB 733 - "The Louisiana Destruction of Science Education Act" passed all the way through both chambers, with a total of THREE votes against it. I am extremely disappointed with those I thought were above this sort of thing. I'm looking directly at you, Messrs Donahue, Lafleur and Lafonta.

It now moves on to Governor PBJ, who is certain to sign it because: a)It's obviously veto proof and he knows it. Why piss off the Christians for no purpose? b)He's a total pandering jackass when it comes to religion. I hope he does the right thing, but I've pretty much given up on this.

I guess I'll just wait until Tangipahoa tries to use it and Americans United, the ACLU and the FFRF jump on them with both feet. I hope it hurts. I'll need a heads up before the protests, OK guys?

Bigger voices than mine are in this fight already, and I don't have the energy for it. We are so ignorant that we deserve what we get.

Case in point:

BR man arrested, accused of having sex with his dog

While attempting to serve a warrant to a 46-year-old sex offender Wednesday, U.S. marshals stumbled upon the man having sex with one of his dogs in his backyard, an affidavit says.

---

Chaney, clad in only a white T-shirt and black slippers, was standing in front of a chair where a brown and white dog was standing, the affidavit says. Marshals observed Chaney try to penetrate the dog several different ways.

This was in the PAPER!! Now I know you're all thinking, "But, what, bullet, is one to do as an illit'rate resident of Loosiana (as if there's any other kind) who cain't read dem papers?"

Never fear, it was also on the NEWS!

Just kill me now.

Props to BigEZBear for the dog fucker links. Picture from Looking for Group.

1 comment:

DB said...

Dude. What a travesty. This pisses me off to no end. Ignorant people push this shit thinking that it will prove how Christian they are. I'm going to stop before I get too fired up.