Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Imminent return?

Recent developments that have affected my posting:

Divorced
General depression and malaise
RESPA Reform
Return to acting
2 shows back-to-back

I feel a return to normalcy coming and I hope to get back here soon.

I've given up the idea of starting over on a new blog. There's no legal reason to do so, since my ex-wife and I have returned to civil discourse. Getting rid of lawyers helps immensely in that regard. I like the name. And, of course, laziness is a factor.

The New Orleans and atheist blogospheres are doing just fine without me, but, as always, in need of more commas and the occasional shit-stirring.

Hopefully, I'll have something of substance soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your return.

Jeremy Myers said...

I'm looking forward to it too!