Saturday, February 2, 2008

Urban Fat

Okay, my bad idea to combat the American obesity epidemic is to make all the one-way streets also apply to pedestrians.

My bad idea to end the War in Iraq is to allow it to apply to be our 51st state.

My bad idea to combat global climate change is to have violent crime convicts on work furlough shave all the polar bears.

My bad idea to fix American health care is to have Canada forcefully annex the U.S. while our troops are overseas.

My bad idea to strengthen the economy is to implement an I.R.S. lottery in which everybody who pays a little more in taxes is entered to win the eternal right never to pay any more income tax at all.

My bad idea to solve illegal immigration is to spread cartoon pushpins over the Arizona desert.

...and my bad idea to have readers take me more seriously...write less seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bad idea to fix American health care is to have Canada forcefully annex the U.S. while our troops are overseas.

Since I'm a dual citizen of the USA & Canada, I'm all for this one. :)