Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love the internet

I've been having a really crappy couple of days. I know exactly why. I ran out of medicine on Monday and kept forgetting to get it refilled. 2 days with no meds = instant depression. Then I'm really irritable for a couple of days after I get started back up, so today hasn't been really peachy either.

Then I came across this on Penny Arcade:

I would love to know what sick bastard at Kellogs came up with this genius idea. I just spent the first three years of my sons life trying to get him not to eat blocks, and now you're telling him they taste like fucking strawberries. Thanks a lot assholes.


And then this, courtesy of the coolest seven-year-old blogger around

I feel a whole hell of a lot better.

1 comment:

PhillyChief said...

He writes better than almost every single christian I've encountered online.